Using Google Tools in the Research Process Online
Google is a powerful search engine that can help you find high-quality resources for papers and projects, whether it's scholarly articles, government reports, statistics, images, etc. This workshop will cover:
- Using Google Scholar
- How to integrate UConn Library resources into Google Scholar
- Using Advanced Search on Google
- Searching for images, gifs, pdfs, datasets, etc.
- Limiting results to government, educational, or nonprofit websites
- Other tips and tricks for harnessing the power of Google
*This workshop is not supported by or affiliated with Google in any way*
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021
- 4:00pm - 4:45pm
- Roslyn Grandy
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.