What you need to know
- Group study rooms may be reserved for two or more people engaged in collaborative projects. Individual students are welcome to use an unoccupied group study but must yield to a group on request and/or a reservation.
- Students may reserve a group study room up to 3 days in advance. Please delete your reservation ahead of time if space is not needed.
- Students may reserve a group study room twice day, for a maximum of 8 hours a day.
- Personal items left unattended in a study room after the reserved time is complete will be removed by Library Staff and brought to the front desk lost & found.
- The Library is not responsible for any valuables left unattended.
Please be respectful of others; keep noise to appropriate levels for the floor you are on.
*Note: Allow for additional 15 to 30 minutes to receive your confirmation email.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding