What you need to know:
- Present your UConn ID (required to check-out keys). Keys must remain in the library.
- Your reservation will be cancelled if not checked-in after your start time.
- Reserve-able spaces in Stamford include single occupancy study rooms (2.61 - 2.64), conference rooms (1.67; 1.71-1.73; 1.75) and the Bloomberg terminal (across from library elevator).
- Group study rooms can be booked in 30-minute increments with a maximum limit of 4 hours per day.
- Reservations can be adjusted to be between 30 minutes and 4 hours of duration.
- The conference room (1.67) is not for individual reservations, with a minimum five people attending is required.
- Reservations can be made up to one day in advance. Please delete your reservation ahead of time if space is not needed.
- Only the Bloomberg terminal has a QR code to check-in.
- Food is not permitted in meeting rooms.
- The Library is not responsible for any valuables left unattended in the meeting rooms.
- Failure to keep meeting rooms clean and/or damaging furniture or equipment will lead to penalties up to and including fines or suspension of cardholder privileges.
*Note: Please allow for additional 15 to 30 minutes to receive your confirmation email. And, claim your key at the libray service desk. If your reservation is for less than 30 minutes after booking, you can take a screenshot to share for entry to claim your space.