What you need to know:
- Present your UConn ID (required to check-out keys). Keys must remain in the library.
- Your reservation will be cancelled if not checked-in after your start time.
- Reserve-able spaces in Stamford include single occupancy study rooms (2.61 - 2.64), conference room (1.67) and the Bloomberg terminal (across from library elevator).
- Group study rooms can be booked in 2-hour increments with a limit of two reservations per day (or maximum of 4 hours). Conference room is not for individual reservations (minimum five people).
- Reservations can be made up to three days in advance. Please delete your reservation ahead of time if space is not needed.
- Only the Bloomberg terminal has a QR code to check-in.
- Food is not permitted in meeting rooms.
- The Library is not responsible for any valuables left unattended in the meeting rooms.
- Failure to keep meeting rooms clean and/or damaging furniture or equipment will lead to penalties up to and including fines or suspension of cardholder privileges.
*Note: Please allow for additional 15 to 30 minutes to receive your confirmation email. And, claim your key at the library service desk. If your reservation is for less than 30 minutes after booking, you can take a screenshot to share for entry to claim your space.
First floor rooms consist of 2 collaboration rooms and 1 MediaScape room. Please note the collaboration rooms on this floor do not reach to ceiling, so please be aware of your conversation volume when using these spaces.
Collab room: 1.71
- 1 large monitor. Holds up to six people
- Two monitors. Holds up to five peolple
Collab room: 1.73
- No monitor. Holds up to 5 people
The source study room: 1.75
- Small study room with a capacity for 2 people only
Conference room: 1.67
- Large study room with a capacity for up to 10 people
- This room cannot reserved to a party smaller than 5