The Homer Babbidge Library offers several different types of group study spaces.
- Group study rooms may be reserved for two or more people engaged in collaborative projects. Students are welcome to use an unoccupied group study but must yield to a group on request and/or a reservation.
- Students may reserve a group study up to 3 days in advance.
- A student may reserve a group study up to twice a day, for a maximum of 6 hours a day.
- Personal items left unattended in a group study after the reserved time is complete will be removed by Library Security and brought to the Lost & Found, Plaza Level, Security Desk.
- The Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please be respectful of others; keep noise to appropriate levels for the floor you are on.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding